I enjoy sharing my experience and expertise with other fundraisers to inspire them and watch them grow! As I’m a working fundraiser, I’m able to set aside a few times per year to speak to fundraisers and nonprofits.
Here are a few of my golden topics:
- You be You – Even Better: Identifying and using your best strengths to be a fantastic fundraiser.
- The Joy of Fundraising: How I found my inspired career – and how you can find joy too.
- The Gracious Team Leader: How to build trust and enthusiasm in your fundraising team.
- All about #DonorLove: topics on effectively engaging and continually delighting your supporters (asking, connecting, thanking, reporting) and how crucial this is for a healthy nonprofit.
I’m passionate, honest, engaging, fun, experienced, and creative.
Let’s talk about what you need! For details and to book, contact me at email@example.com.
Upcoming Podcast Interview – Beth Ann will speak about Career Transitions – getting started in new cities, new countries from Lighthouse Counsel with Jeff Jowdy
- June 2017 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Vancouver Chapter, Fraser Valley Summit: Greater Things in Langley, BC. | “Where Have All The Donors Gone: The Art of Saying Thank You“
- May 2017 – Association of Donor Relations Professionals (ADRP) Midwest Regional Forum in Chicago, IL. | “Grit, Gumption and Gratitude” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
- April 2017 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Webinar Series | “High Touch Philanthropy: How You Can Raise More with “Concierge Service”. (You can download the webinar here, paywall).
- March 2016 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) International Conference in Boston, MA. | “The Habits of Highly Effective Fundraisers” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle. You can see a replay of our session here (paywall).
- February 2016 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Vancouver Chapter, Vancouver, BC. | “Keep the Donor Love Alive and Thriving” co-presenting with Rory Green.
- March 2015 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) International Conference in Baltimore, MD. | “9 to Thrive – Finding Your Life-Work Balance” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
- April 2014 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Golden Horseshoe Chapter: Recharge, Waterdown, ON. | “Raising More Money with Gratitude” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
Yes! I want joy sailing through my inbox!
Open a package of smarts and joy! Every fortnight, find strategies, tips + inspiration to:
- Accomplish anything with grit, grace + gratitude.
- Navigate a successful career + balance your personal life.
- Create deeper relationships between supporters + your nonprofit.
- Understand how to work with high net-worth supporters.