I enjoy sharing my experience and expertise with other fundraisers to inspire them and watch them grow! As I’m a working fundraiser, I’m able to set aside a few times per year to speak to fundraisers and nonprofits.
Here are a few of my golden topics:
- Working with High Net Worth Donors: Working with high net worth donors and ultra-high net worth donors, tailored for either Canadian or US audiences.
- The Joy of Fundraising: How I found my inspired career – and how you can find joy too.
- The Gracious Team Leader: How to build trust and enthusiasm in your fundraising team.
- All about #DonorLove: topics on effectively engaging and continually delighting your supporters (asking, connecting, thanking, reporting) and how crucial this is for a healthy nonprofit.
I’m passionate, honest, engaging, experienced, and creative.
Let’s talk about what you need! For details and to book, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – Permian Basin Chapter, Midland, TX, September 26, 2018
Morning session: “High Net Worth Donors: What to Know and How to Work Well with Them”
Lunch session: “All We Need is Donor Love”
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – Congress, Toronto, ON, November 19 – 21, 2018
Panel discussion: Feminism and Fundraising
Presentation: Working with High Net Worth Donors
- BrainTrust Philanthropy Podcast from ViTreo. Beth Ann will join a panel to speak on “Being Grateful and Showing Gratitude: The Current State of Donor Relations and Recognition”
- July 2018 – Bloomerang Webinar | “Why Good Gratitude Boosts Retention, Loyalty, and Engagement” (You can download the webinar here.)
- June 2018 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Vancouver Chapter, Fraser Valley Summit: Greater Things in Langley, BC. | “Building Through Belonging“
- June 2018 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Toronto Fundraising Day in Toronto, ON. | Facilitator for a panel discussion “Confronting Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace“
- April 2018 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) International Conference in New Orleans, LA. | Panel discussion “Sexual Harassment and Bullying: Is The Nonprofit Sector Safe For All?” and AFPeeps mini session “Instagram AF“
- November 2017 – BrainTrust Philanthropy, a podcast from ViTreo. | “Breaking Out of the Echo Chamber: Why is the Critical to Making the Fundraising Profession Better in Canada?” with Brad Jacobs, Cathy Mann, Scott Decksheimer and hosted by Vincent Duckworth. (You can listen here.)
- May 2017 – Association of Donor Relations Professionals (ADRP) Midwest Regional Forum in Chicago, IL. | “Grit, Gumption and Gratitude” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
- April 2017 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Webinar Series | “High Touch Philanthropy: How You Can Raise More with “Concierge Service”. (You can download the webinar here.)
- March 2016 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) International Conference in Boston, MA. | “The Habits of Highly Effective Fundraisers” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle. You can see a replay of our session here (paywall).
- February 2016 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Vancouver Chapter, Vancouver, BC. | “Keep the Donor Love Alive and Thriving” co-presenting with Rory Green.
- March 2015 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) International Conference in Baltimore, MD. | “9 to Thrive – Finding Your Life-Work Balance” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
- April 2014 – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Golden Horseshoe Chapter: Recharge, Waterdown, ON. | “Raising More Money with Gratitude” co-presenting with Shanon Doolittle.
Yes! I want joy sailing through my inbox!
Open a package of smarts and joy! Every fortnight, find strategies, tips + inspiration to:
- Accomplish anything with grit, grace + gratitude.
- Navigate a successful career + balance your personal life.
- Create deeper relationships between supporters + your nonprofit.
- Understand how to work with high net-worth supporters.