The Fundraiser Coach
I work with ambitious fundraisers and nimble nonprofits. Let’s work together…
Become a better fundraiser
Raise more money
Strengthen donor relationships
Grow your leadership talents
As your coach, I’ll help you hone your craft using tested and science-based strategies and tactics. You’ll also understand the art of fundraising more deeply. We will uncover your innate talents, sharpen your leadership skills and prepare you to success.
I also work with nonprofits and teams: strategy development and planning, and coaching for fundraising teams and boards, tailored to your specific needs.
Want to learn more? Let’s discuss during an initial 45-minute chat.
What I offer:
- Individual Coaching – We’ll create an individualized plan together, collaborating in bi-weekly meetings. Our goal: creating your best future self.
- Team Coaching – After an initial discussion and assessment, we will work to create a more collaborative, donor-centred workflow. We’ll focus on an integrated fundraising plan and provided needed training. One- or two-day sessions are available with coaching follow-up.
- Strategy development and planning – I work with nonprofits to help then become more strategic and productive. I work with fundraising staff to create and strengthen donor relationships and sharpen messaging.
- Coach on Call – I’m here for you on whatever you may need! Pep-talk, problem-solving, or specific major gift challenges. 90 minutes each month or we may tailor to your needs.
- Gratitude Audits – For established nonprofits, you’re already providing messages of thanks to donors, volunteers and ambassadors. If your thanks isn’t making the donor feel great, you’re missing the mark and leaving gifts behind. I review your current communications then revamp and rewrite to help your donors feel like one-in-a-million, rather than one of a million.
Jessica Bouchard | Associate Director, The Polygon Gallery
Beth Ann brings creativity and energy to even the most conventional fundraising programs and I find myself asking “what would Beth Ann do?” in my planning and execution. And she’s fun! You will not forget a session with her – such energy, enthusiasm, creativity, and generosity.
Erika Magnuson-Ford | former Executive Director, Terrace Chamber of Commerce
Working with Beth Ann was amazing in many ways. Her passion is contagious. She is approachable, fun, passionate, and knowledgeable. These qualities ensure that everyone who works with her becomes more passionate about their projects, donors, and roles.
Rickesh Lakhani | Executive Director, Future Possibilities for Kids
Beth Ann represents the growing voice and next wave of fundraising and philanthropy. She is a thought leader in the sector who is highly involved and dedicated. She has a genuine appreciation for the power of donors to influence and uplift the world around them.
Beth Ann always provides me with relevant, creative and well-thought-out guidance. She is very easy to work with, highly driven, and – most importantly – brings out the best in other people and within organizations. She also creates a positive space with her warm, kind, and very fun energy.
Claire Askew | former Wellness Warriors Program Coordinator, Native Education College
I’ve received valuable advice from Beth Ann in many areas. She has assisted in mapping my career path, job interview preparation, and overcoming new challenges at work. She has often helped me to see things in a new and productive way and has helped me to resolve delicate situations.
Beth Ann is warm and generous and lots of fun. One of the things I love the most about being mentored by Beth Ann is her feminist approach. She listens carefully, asks questions, is respectful, and is always encouraging. Instead of a top-down approach, we discuss the issues that I am facing and she helps guide me to the most beneficial outcomes.
Yes! I want joy sailing through my inbox!
Open a package of smarts and joy! Every fortnight, find strategies, tips + inspiration to:
- Accomplish anything with grit, grace + gratitude.
- Navigate a successful career + balance your personal life.
- Create deeper relationships between supporters + your nonprofit.
- Understand how to work with high net-worth supporters.